Foods to avoid
1. Ramen noodles. Packed with salt, fat, and little else.
2. Sodas. Fill up on empty calories and sugar and you won't have any room for more nutritious drinks. Low-fat milk, carbonated water(pebret nih), and juices are a good substitute.
3. Prepackaged commercial lunches. Sure, they'd be a quick fix for hunger pangs, but preservatives, salt, and fat make them a bad choice.
4. Almost all prepared, frozen meals. They tend to have astronomical amounts of salt and fat. Instead, pop a potato in the microwave, and top it with cheese and steamed broccoli for a fast, healthy meal. If you can't avoid the occasional frozen meal, look for organic brands, or those low in salt and fat.
5. Iceberg lettuce. If you're going to eat a salad, choose a green such as romaine that's full of fiber; A, B, and C vitamins; folic acid; calcium; and potassium. Iceberg lettuce has only trace amounts of these nutrients..
selain dari yg 5 nie..sume leh makan..tp jgn la makan smpi lupe diri lak ekk..hihihi..